6 x 4 Photo Holder
Die-cut slits to insert and hold photo
175mm x 125mm Portrait or Landscape orientation
300gsm White Matt, Silk or Gloss stocks available
Overprinting with custom graphics, logo and variable data available
6 x 4 Photo Holder Overprinting
175mm x 125mm Portrait or Landscape orientation.
Overprinted with custom graphics, logo and variable data.
Full bleed or white border.
Delivery options if not Local Pickup;
- Use customer note area to specify which delivery requirement below.
- eParcel – Usually next day – $6.50 (email, SMS notifications, tracking, redirection)
- StarTrack Standard ( same day delivery ) – Usually 3 to 5 hours – $17.23
- StarTrack Immediate Priority ( same day delivery ) – Usually 1 to 3 hours – $31.28
- Default delivery destination: Salisbury QLD 4107
- Note: Courier prices are subject to change.
Monthly Account Statement Activity mail out.
Includes Australia Post postage (Regular mail)
Print & insert account statements into envelope, seal and lodge at Australia Post.
*Postage subject to Australia Post charges.
Protected: APA Urgent Mail Out
Print and supply DLX window face envelope, Australian Made, Australian Owned, full colour, single sided on 100gsm FSC stock.
Print and supply double sided, full colour A4 letter printed on 80gsm FSC paper stock.
Personalised on first page only with recipient address details, and static reverse page.
Fold and insert letter, seal, sort into trays, label trays and lodge at Australia Post on our account.
$1.51 each – 501 to 1,000
$1.62 each – 300 to 500
$1.94 each – 100 to 299
$2.27 each – under 100 ( minimum order )
Please contact me for quantities over 1,000
Prices ext GST ( GST will be calculated at checkout )
Priority turnaround : next day lodgement if order received prior to 3pm.
Same day turnaround available : Please call Mark 0419 728 758
Pricing valid until 30th June, 2019.
Australia Post Reply Paid Postage
Reply Paid Postage
As well as the Priority delivery, Reply Paid offers the option of a Regular delivery service, taking up to an additional two business days for delivery.
- Increase responses to your communications – when you enclose a Reply Paid envelope, your customers can respond quickly, easily and for free
- Save time as there is no need to affix a stamp to envelope
- Save on postage; pay only the on the envelopes that are returned
- It’s cheaper to use then regular mail stamps
How to use Reply Paid
You can use our Reply Paid service for:
- Reply Paid Letters (Domestic) – enclose a Reply Paid envelope, postcard, coupon or self-mailer in ‘Large’ or ‘Small’ items sent within Australia
- International Reply Paid Letters (IRP) – extend your marketing campaign overseas and get the same benefits with for ‘Small’ items under 50g
- If you need a reply paid service for larger items, enquire about our Return Paid parcels service
What you can send
With Reply Paid, you can send ‘Small’ or ‘Large’ items
|Maximum weight||125g (50g for IRP)||500g|
|Minimum size||90 x 145mm||N/A|
|Maximum size||130 x 240mm||260 x 360mm|