Print Group Certificates from client supplied .pdf file.
- Submits PDF via online order
Mail house process;
- Supply and overprint DLX plain face envelope, sequence number, group certificate name and address details.
- Apply sequence number, then print Group Certificates, black and white on 80gsm FSC paper stock.
- Check variable number sequence match, load into inserter.
- Secure/privacy fold (reverse folded, print inside).
- Insert, tray, label.
- Lodgement documentation.
- Lodge at Australia Post on Markis Account or your Australia Post account.
- Inform client job has completed.
- If over 300 recipients, I can extract recipient details to .csv file, append and apply DPID barcodes to group certificates.
- Or merge group certificates from database file.
- Prior to electronic transmission of data, protect it with a password. Ask me how.
- Once supplied, data resides on a internet disconnected, air-gapped file production computer, essentially hack free, and deleted 14 days after job is completed.
- Confidentiality guaranteed.
*Postage subject to Australia Post charges.