Print Group Certificates from client supplied .pdf file.
- Submits PDF via online order
Mail house process;
- Supply and overprint DLX plain face envelope, sequence number, group certificate name and address details.
- Apply sequence number, then print Group Certificates, black and white on 80gsm FSC paper stock.
- Check variable number sequence match, load into inserter.
- Secure/privacy fold (reverse folded, print inside).
- Insert, tray, label.
- Lodgement documentation.
- Lodge at Australia Post on Markis Account or your Australia Post account.
- Inform client job has completed.
- If over 300 recipients, I can extract recipient details to .csv file, append and apply DPID barcodes to group certificates.
- Or merge group certificates from database file.
- Prior to electronic transmission of data, protect it with a password. Ask me how.
- Once supplied, data resides on a internet disconnected, air-gapped file production computer, essentially hack free, and deleted 14 days after job is completed.
- Confidentiality guaranteed.
*Postage subject to Australia Post charges.
High Quality Offset Print.
Various stocks and options available.
When there is no price visible please contact Mark on 0419 728 758 for a manual quote!
Fast turnaround options available upon request.
Mailhouse Products & Services
Can include; Database processing, deduping, cleaning, combining same addresses, applying POS barcodes and so on Appending DPID barcode for postage discounts Providing proofs, samples, amendments, changes and so on Printing, full colour, full bleed, black & white Printing and supply … Read More
Multi-Branded A4 Letter mail out
For businesses with multiple brands who need to communicate with customers or stakeholders. This is a variable image and text merge allowing for very customer specific information to be created. Database can include personalised customer text and images such as … Read More