Use Priority Postage to have your letters delivered quickly
As well as Priority delivery, Priority Mail service offers the option of quicker delivery service, typically 1 to 3 business days, approximately 2 to 5 business days quicker delivery than Regular PreSort.
- Having your mail barcoded and sorted saves you money, because it saves Australia Post processing time
- You can get even further discounts by choosing Regular Mail delivery service
- Easy to pay for, using either your Australia Post business credit account, a postage meter, cash, debit card or credit card
What you can send
With Prority PreSort Letters, you can send ‘Small’, ‘Small Plus’ or ‘Large’ items.
|Size details||Small||Small Plus||Large|
|Minimum size||88 x 138mm||88 x 138mm||N/A|
|Maximum size||130 x 240mm||162 x 240mm||260 x 360mm|
- Each lodgement must contain items in the same size category
- All items must carry a barcode
- All items must be sorted into particular postcode ranges
*Approved lodgement facilities are those you nominated when you applied for an Australia Post business credit account. If you don’t have an Australia Post business credit account, you can lodge your articles at a Post Office.