The Office of Small Business Queensland offers small business owners an opportunity to meet with industry leaders and discuss various aspects of their business.
The process is very simple;
- Go to; https://www.business.qld.gov.au/running-business/growing-business/mentoring-growth/register-business
- You’ll need to complete an application form that asks you various questions about your business so that the proper mentors can be allocated.
- Once your mentors are allocated, you will have an opportunity to review them for any conflicts of interest.
- You’ll receive an email from the M4G team and if successful you’ll then be given an opportunity to come into the offices at 63 George Street, Brisbane to meet with your mentors.
- Once the date and time are confirmed you’ll meet with your mentors and sign a standard non-disclosure agreement.
- For the next 45 minutes you’ll have an opportunity to discuss your business and listen to your mentors suggestions and ideas.
I attended a session last week and was thrilled with the outcome of the meeting. Having an opportunity to meet with two very successful entrepreneurs and brainstorm your business is an opportunity not to be missed.
I’m a natural introvert and in my business, I can find myself very isolated from the outside world. The mentoring program was a fantastic opportunity for me and I’ll be looking forward to my next follow up in three months’ time.
Once you’ve been though the mentoring program you can then use the M4G Hub where you can have access to your mentors and continue conversations.
Thanks for reading and hope you’re having a nice day.