As of Monday 16th March 2020 I am taking proactive measures to slow person to person transmission, flatten the curve, protect the most vulnerable members of our community and ease the burden on our world class health care system.
I want to assure you that I am taking every possible action to ensure continuity of service and ongoing support to your business in this challenging time.
These measures include:
- No handshaking.
- Increased hand washing.
- Temporarily suspending supplier and customer face to face interactions until further notice.
- Enacting social distancing and self-isolation measures, such as stopping or limiting time spent in public places.
- Pausing local pick-ups until further notice.
- Checking ‘Authority to Leave’ on future deliveries.
- Social distancing from delivery persons.
- Thorough hand washing after each delivery & after unpacking of deliveries.
Should greater community spread become evident in the coming weeks and months, extra measures taken could include, but are not limited to:
- Deliveries from all suppliers will be quarantined a minimum of three days.
- Completed mail outs will be quarantined for a minimum of three days prior to lodgement.
- UV treatment of Australia Post cardboard trays.
- Liquid disinfection of Australia Post large letter grey tubs.
- Use of PPE to process mail outs.
For more information:
- QLD Government health – https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19 ( also a great resource for businesses )
- WHO – https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- This article with 21M views in the last 48 hours; “Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now” – https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support, and I look forward to continuing to work with you and your team during 2020.
0419 728 758